Jericho PP Contingent March 17th Anti-war Demo.

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2007
      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      http://www.ProLibertadWeb.com
      ProLibertad@... and ProLibertad.Campaign@...
      ProLibertad Hotline: 718-601-4751

      DOWNLOAD THE Febraury 2007 EDITION OF THE PROLIBERTAD NEWSLETTER EL COQUI
      LIBRE: http://www.prolibertadweb.com/eclFebruary2007.pdf

      Also,

      View this amazing 7 minute video prodcued by by Greg Bozell and the National
      Boricua Human Rights Network on the Puerto Rican Political prisoners:
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2607416459725224761&pr=goog-sl

      Join the Jericho Movement in Washington on March 17th Bring the troops home
      NOW! Free all Political Prisoners and Prisoners of War. Support the
      Jericho�s Movement�s call for Congressional Hearings on �COINTELPRO: Its
      Impact and Legacy�.

      For bus and contingent information call 646. 261-0193 or 718.789-1801 or
      email pppowcontingent @.... For further information about Political
      Prisoners and Prisoners of War in the United States, Jericho Movement and
      its call for Congressional Hearings see thejerichomovement.com. Information
      about the March 17th anti-war demonstration can be found at
      www.troopsoutnow.org.

      PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL AS WIDELY AS POSSIBLE.

      ��FELIZ A�O NUEVO!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign wishes everyone a wonderful, just and
      powerful New Year!! In these times of war, repression and RESISITANCE, we in
      the ProLibertad Freedom Campaign are calling on all our allies, supporters
      and friends to remember our brothers and sisters behind the walls!! Those
      amazing and inspiration compa�er@s that were incarcerated by the US
      government for their brave actions and commitment to the liberation of
      Puerto Rico; a colony of the United States for 108 years!

      As the year 2007 begins, we are urging all of you to join ProLibertad's
      newest campaign:

      ADOPT-A-PRISONER 2007

      This is an easy project. There are only 5 easy steps to support this
      endeavor:

      Step 1: Go to http://www.prolibertadweb.com/page4.html and read about one of
      our prisoners.

      Step 2: Choose one of them or all of them and make the commitment to write
      to him/her/them once or twice a month.

      Step 3: If you can, send them a commissary donation (small financial
      donation $5-whatever; every little bit counts)!! These small donations allow
      them to pay for phone calls to family/LEGAL COUNSEL/friends and also for
      over priced materials behind the walls. To learn more about how to donate go
      to: http://www.prolibertadweb.com/page5.html

      Step 4: Email us Prolibertad@... and let us know who you've adopted.
      We want to keep track of this campaign and see how many of you are able to
      commit to supporting our prisoners.

      Step 5: Motivate all of your friends to ADOPT-TO-A-PRISONER!! Be creative!!
      Invite ProLibertad to speak to your friends or organize a card/letter
      writing party. Let us know how we can support!

      TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE FREEDOM HAPPEN!! TOGETHER WE CAN SUPPORT OUR HEROES