ProLibertad: ADOPT-A-PRISONER 2007

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      http://www.ProLibertadWeb.com
      ProLibertad@...
      ProLibertad Hotline: 718-601-4751

      Download the December Edition of our newsletter El Coqui Libre by going to:
      http://www.prolibertadweb.com/page10.html and download thePDF version.

      ��FELIZ A�O NUEVO!! HAPPYY NEW YEAR!!

      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign wishes everyone a wonderful, just and
      powerful New Year!! In these times of war, repression and RESISITANCE, we
      in the ProLibertad Freedom Campaign are calling on all our allies,
      supporters and friends to remember our brothers and sisters behind the
      walls!! Those amazing and inspiration compa�er@s that were incarcerated by
      the US government for their brave actions and commitment to the liberation
      of Puerto Rico; a colony of the United States for 108 years!!

      As the year 2007 begins, we are urging all of you to join ProLibertad's
      newest campaign: ADOPT-A-PRISONER 2007.

      This is an easy project. There are only 5 easy steps to support this
      endeavor:

      Step 1: Go our website: http://www.prolibertadweb.com/page4.html and read
      about one of our prisoners.

      Step 2: Choose one of them or all of them and make the commitment to write
      to him/her/them once or twice a month.

      Step 3: If you can, send them a commissary donation (small financial
      donation $5-whatever; every little bit counts)!! These small donations
      allow them to pay for phone calls to family/LEGAL COUNSEL/friends and also
      for over priced materials behind the walls. To learn more about how to
      donate to them go to: http://www.prolibertadweb.com/page5.html

      Step 4: Email us Prolibertad@... and let us know who you've
      adopted. We want to keep track of this campaign and see how many of you
      are able to commit to supporting our prisoners.

      Step 5: Motivate all of your friends to ADOPT-TO-A-PRISONER!! Be creative!!
      Invite ProLibertad to speak to your friends or organize a card/letter
      writing party. Let us know how we can support!!

      It is very simple!!

      TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE FREEDOM HAPPEN!! TOGETHER WE CAN SUPPORT OUR HEROES
      BEHINDTHE WALLS!!

      ADOPT-A-PRISONER
      Oscar Lopez Rivera
      #87651-024