Just Released for this week "The RawRootsPodcast" , 12/10/2006, 12:00 am

  • historynotes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Reminder from: historynotes's Calendar
      Title: Just Released for this week "The RawRootsPodcast"
      Date: Sunday December 10, 2006
      Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 18 hours.
      Location: http://badgals-radio.com/
      Description: This is a weekly Podcast Release of "The RawRootsPodcast" African Produced for African Audiences. Please check out the weeks release for "Our-storical" Podcasts that offer Family and Personal Enrichment eachtime they are enjoyed. Peace and Blessings from Our Family to Yours.
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy