The Siege

  • Djehuti Sundaka
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006
      For anyone who hasn't seen it or doesn't remember it, 'The Siege' starring
      Denzel Washington is a must see for all who think the policies of the Bush
      regime to have only begun with him. One would think that the issues
      featured in the movie had been totally inspired by post 9-11 events until
      one recalls when the movie actually came out.

      Should we really believe that some writer just happened to write a movie
      that featured so many current day issues just a few years before they became
      issues or should we consider that individuals like Edward Zwick may be privy
      to planned policies in concert with planned global events regardless of
      who's elected to office?

      Djehuti Sundaka

      Get today's hot entertainment gossip
      http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip?icid=T002MSN03A07001