Spread the Word and Share with Anyone in Need

  • Djehuti Sundaka
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      Hey Everyone,

      I'm still alive and well (or at least alive anyway).

      Just in case there may be anyone in need, I just wanted to drop a brief
      message letting everyone know that if you or anyone you know should ever
      happen to have the misfortune of facing foreclosure, the services offered at
      ghuguley.com may be able to help save you alot of money in saving (not
      selling) your home.

      Hopefully you or the people you know will never have to face that situation.
      But if you do, you should know that there is the possibility of resolving
      the situation without great loss or great expense.

      Djehuti Sundaka

      The next generation of Search´┐Żsay hello!
      http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG