Peter Jean-Paen on www.GAP-Radio.com tonight

  • GAPNet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006

      Greetings Family and Welcome,

      Yes, it’s Innovation tonight and every Thursday on www.GAP-Radio.com (Global Africa People’s Radio), part of our quest to Heal, Strengthen, Entertain, Educate, Empower and Celebrate our Global African Family.

      With the blessings and guidance of our Ancestors, we welcome in our studio Business and Marketing Expert, Peter Jean-Paen.

      Join us and the rest of the Global African family tonight, Thursday 3rd August 2006, at 8.00pm (till we finish) GMT (3.00pm EST 12.00pm PST, 10.00pm EAT) for another edition of GlobalEyes Innovation when Brother Peter will discuss his Life and his latest marketing project called the ICCentre, a new kind of Internet Search Engine.

      To join in the discussion, just log in to: www.gap-radio.com . Let your voice be heard by calling: +44 208 678 9098 or email: info@...

      If you won’t be able to listen Live but have any Questions or Comments please send them in to info@... .

      Tell 2 2day, 2morrow, and every 2day about GAP-Radio.com.

      Have you answered the Poll question at www.gap-radio.com yet? Check it out!

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      "the home page where you really feel at home"