Freedom Fighter Herman Ferguson on www.GAP-Radio.com tonight

  • GAPNet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 7:35 PM

      Greetings Family,

      Yes, it’s WealthCreation tonight and every Wednesday on www.GAP-Radio.com (Global Africa People’s Radio), part of our quest to Heal, Strengthen, Entertain, Educate, Empower and Celebrate our Global African Family.

      On this the second day of our FundRaising Month, with the blessings of our Ancestors, we welcome one of our Great Freedom Fighting Warriors, former Fugitive in Exile and Amerikkkan POW, Herman Ferguson, a Contemporary of Malcolm X who was a founding member of his post Nation of Islam organisations, Moslem Mosque Inc. and the Organisation of Afro American Unity.

      Join us and the rest of the Global African family tonight, Wednesday 2nd August 2006, at 8.00pm (till we finish) GMT (3.00pm EST, 12.00pm PST, 10.00pm EAT) for another edition of GlobalEyes WealthCreation when Brother Herman will discuss his relationship with Malcolm X and his life as a Freedom Fighter in the African Liberation Movement.

      To join in the discussion, just log in to: www.gap-radio.com . Let your voice be heard by calling: +44 208 674 8789 or email: info@...

      If you won’t be able to listen but have any Questions or Comments, please send them in to info@... .

      Tell 2 2day, 2morrow, and every 2day about GAP-Radio.com.

      Have you answered the Poll question at www.gap-radio.com yet? Check it out!

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"