Floyd Brown on www.GAP-Radio.com tonight

  • GAPNet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006

      Greetings Family and Welcome,

      Yes, it’s HealthWatch tonight and every Tuesday on www.GAP-Radio.com (Global Africa People’s Radio) part of our quest to Heal, Strengthen, Entertain, Educate, Empower and Celebrate our Global African Family.

      Tonight, with the blessings of our Ancestors, we welcome in our studio, former undisputed Martial Arts Freestyle Fighting World Champion, Dragon Tiger Personal Health and Fitness and Self Protection Trainer, Floyd Brown.

      Join us and the rest of the Global African family tonight, Tuesday 1st August 2006, at 8.00pm (till we finish) GMT (3.00pm EST 12.00pm PST, 10.00pm EAT) for another edition of GlobalEyes HealthWatch when Brother Floyd will discuss his life as one of the Worlds top Fitness and Fighting trainers and answer questions on acquiring and retaining Tiptop Fitness and Good Health,.

      To join in the discussion, just log in to: www.gap-radio.com . Let your voice be heard by calling: +44 208 678 9098 or email: info@...

      If you won’t be able to listen but have any Medical or Health Questions please send them in to info@... .

      Tell 2 2day, 2morrow, and every 2day about GAP-Radio.com.

      Have you answered the Poll question at www.gap-radio.com yet? Check it out!

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"