$20 Million Victory for Slavery Reparations

  • fdeadria
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
      The Restitution Study Group wants to share the following video with
      you (click link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyqo7-SIHk0

      Video Description
      Students around the United States are boycotting student loan
      products of companies that built their wealth off the backs of
      enslaved laborers. They are demanding that the companies settle a
      class action lawsuit on appeal in Chicago, Illinois demanding
      restitution.

      Greetings All,

      We just wanted to let you know that the Corporate Restitution
      Movement is still going strong. Here is a preview of a film short on
      the "One Student Can Change the World" student loan boycott. The
      boycott was initiated in December 2005 and is supported by many
      organizations and elected officials against JP Morgan Chase, Bank
      One, Wachovia, Bank of America and FleetBoston -- companies that
      built wealth off enslaving humans.

      Last year the movement had several victories amounting to $20 million
      from corporations complicit in slavery. This is a great start, but
      far more is owed. To ensure that justice is complete, students around
      the United States are boycotting student loan products of these
      tainted banks. They are demanding that the companies settle a class
      action restitution lawsuit on appeal in Chicago, Illinois. To make
      this message clear, students are choosing from hundreds of other
      student loan providers.

      This film short about the boycott features multicultural youths
      demanding slavery justice from JP Morgan Chase. It was commissioned
      by the Restitution Study Group, written by Untold Legacy Productions,
      and Produced and Directed by Black Waxx Recordings and Untold Legacy
      Productions.

      loan ad campaign. You can catch their ads on CNN, Nickelodeon, USA
      and other networks. They are even targeting college age high school
      drop outs with student loan application mailings.

      Our boycott will keep going strong until JP Morgan and other tainted
      companies settle the lawsuit.

      Here is a link to the restitution lawsuit documents filed in the 7th
      Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago, IL:
      http://www.ca7.uscourts.gov/efn/efns.fwx?caseno=05-
      3265&submit=showdkt&yr=05&num=3265. Here is a link to the One Student
      Boycott website: www.onestudent.us.

      Justice will prevail!

      Be well,
      Deadria Farmer-Paellmann, J.D., M.A.
      Executive Director
      Restitution Study Group
      917-365-3007
      www.rsgincorp.com
    • o_akkebala
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
        Beloved, this is what I desire you do for us, The Sankofa Repatriation Movement.

        Call JP Morgan Chase, Bank One, Wachovia, Bank Of America and Fleet Boston and ask to speak to a Bank official of decision Standing and tell them I would like to speak to them about The Sankofa Repatriation Movement coming in on their  Reparation case, under  amicus curia , Friend Of the Court In opposition of the Reparation Suit against their Bank.

        Get me on aThree Way with any official of  that Bank, this could be the break we need, we did the same thing on the School Busing Integration case in orlando, this if anything can give usa public forum to present our position on Reparation.

        This is Important, I know you are busy and tied up at the moment so when you are able, do this for me andat the mean Time I will see if thereis some one else I can get involved on this.

        HILY

        http://mail.yahoo.com