Just Released for this week "The RawRootsPodcast" , 6/11/2006, 12:00 am

  • historynotes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of historynotes
      Just Released for this week "The RawRootsPodcast"

      Sunday June 11, 2006
      12:00 am - 1:00 am
      This event repeats every week.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 17 hours, 59 minutes.

      Event Location: http://badgals-radio.com/
      Notes:
      This is a weekly Podcast Release of "The RawRootsPodcast" African Produced for African Audiences. Please check out the weeks release for "Our-storical" Podcasts that offer Family and Personal Enrichment eachtime they are enjoyed. Peace and Blessings from Our Family to Yours.

        Yes No
        Yes No

        Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service