Paul Ifayomi Grant on www.GAP-Radio.com tonight

  • GAPNet
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2006

      Greetings Family and Welcome Black,

      Yes, it’s the BigRead tonight and every Monday on www.GAP-Radio.com (Global Africa People’s Radio), part of our quest to Heal, Strengthen, Entertain, Educate, Empower and Celebrate our Global African Family.

      We have not yet decided on a book for our next BigRead but tonight, with the blessings and guidance of our Ancestors, we will be presenting Paul Ifayomi Grant, a Brother who has written and published Two important books (“Niggers, Negroes, Black People and Afrikans” and “Blue Skies for Afrikans”) in rapid succession and is currently writing three more simultaneously.

      Join us and the rest of the Global African family tonight, Monday 27th February 2006, at 8.00pm to 10.00pm GMT (3.00pm EST 12.00pm PST, 10.00pm EAT) for another edition of GlobalEyes BigRead when Brother Ifayomi, will read excerpts from his books and talk about his life as an Information Warrior in a time of War.

      To join in the discussion, just log in to: www.gap-radio.com . Let your voice be heard by calling: +44 208 678 9098 or email: info@...

      If you won’t be able to listen Live but have any Questions or Comments please send them in to info@... .

      Tell 2 2day, 2morrow, and every 2day about GAP-Radio.com.

      Have you answered the Poll question at www.gap-radio.com yet? Check it out!

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"

    • GAPNet
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006

        Greetings Family and Welcome,

        Yes, it’s Innovation tonight and every Thursday on www.GAP-Radio.com (Global Africa People’s Radio), part of our quest to Heal, Strengthen, Entertain, Educate, Empower and Celebrate our Global African Family.

        With the blessings and guidance of our Ancestors, we welcome Black Paul Ifayomi Grant, on the eve of publication of his third book “Saving Our Sons: Strategies and Advice for the Parents of Afrikan Teenage Sons”.

        Join us and the rest of the Global African family tonight, Thursday 6th July 2006, at 8.00pm (till we finish) GMT (3.00pm EST 12.00pm PST, 10.00pm EAT) for another edition of GlobalEyes Innovation when Brother Ifayomi, will introduce and read excerpts from his new book and discuss his life as an Information Warrior in a time of War.