Dr. William "Lez" Henry on www.GAP-Radio.com tonight.

  • GAPNet
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005

      Greetings Family and Welcome Black,

      Yes, it’s Innovations tonight and every Thursday on www.GAP-Radio.com (Global Africa People’s Radio), part of our quest to Heal, Strengthen, Entertain, Educate, Empower and Celebrate our Global African Family.

      Tonight, we present former DJ and Poet turned PhD Sociologist and Writer, Dr. William “Lez” Henry, of Goldsmiths College and Nu-Beyond Ltd: Learning by Choice.

      Join us and the rest of the Global African family tonight, Thursday 1st December 2005, at 8.00pm to 10.00pm GMT (3.00pm EST 12.00pm PST, 10.00pm EAT) for another edition of GlobalEyes Innovations when Brother Lez will discuss his work as an Educationalist/Cultural Historian, his ideas and the possible role of Academics in the Global African Liberation Movement.

      To join in the discussion, just log in to: www.gap-radio.com . Let your voice be heard by calling: +44 208 678 9098 or email: info@...

      If you won’t be able to listen Live but have any Questions or Comments please send them in to info@... .

      Tell 2 2day, 2morrow, and every 2day about GAP-Radio.com.

      Have you answered the Poll question at www.gap-radio.com yet? Check it out!

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"