Antonio Camacho/Vieques Political Prisoners

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Antonio Camacho/Vieques Political Prisoners
      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      http://www.ProLibertadWeb.com
      ProLibertad@...
      Bronx 718-601-4751
      Manhattan 212-927-9065
      New Jersey 201-435-3244

      DOWNLOAD THE NOVEMBER EDITION OF EL COQUI LIBRE; ProLibertad's newsletter:
      http://www.prolibertadweb.com/eclNovember2005.pdf

      ANTONIO CAMACHO NEGRON NEEDS OUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT!!

      Antonio Camacho Negron�s father has passed away and Antonio needs our help
      to bring one of his children to Puerto Rico for the funeral and to see their
      family. Antonio doesn�t have money and needs our support.

      A bank account has been established with Banco Popular; the account number
      is 447315851. The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign is calling on our allies and
      supporters to send a donation so that Antonio can bring his child to Puerto
      Rico. He really needs our financial support!!

      DEMAND MEDICAL TREATMENT FOR JOSE VELEZ ACOSTA!!

      At the same time that the FBI/U.S. government has assassinated Filiberto
      Ojeda, is trying to arrest Antonio Camacho Negron for no good reason, one of
      our 5 Puerto Rican Political Prisoners is being denied medical treatment for
      a serious ailment.

      Vieques Political Prisoner Jose Velez Acosta has been EXTREMELY ILL for
      almost a month. He has been bleeding profusely from his rectum, feels pain
      in his colon/kidney area, and has lost his appetite.

      He has been given various medications, but has not undergone any medical
      examinations. He has a Colonoscopy scheduled, but has not undergone the
      procedure.

      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign is urging all our allies and supporters to
      download a PDF format copy of the following letter and mail it out to Warden
      Tracy Johns of USP Coleman I and demand that Jose Velez Acosta receive the
      medical attention he deserves!!

      Mail out the letter or fax it to the Prison Fax: 352-689-6012 and if you
      want call the warden personally at Phone: 352-689-6000

      http://www.prolibertadweb.com/JoseVelezMedicalLetter.pdf

      DEMAND PROPER TREATMENT FOR JOSE PEREZ GONZALEZ

      Vieques Political Prisoner Jose Perez Gonzalez was moved to USP Atlanta over
      a month and half ago and has been kept in inhumane conditions.

      He is being kept in a cell, made for two people, with three other inmates.
      The other inmates are sick with TB, the linens they are being given are
      soiled and stained with bodily fluids.

      He is also being denied his personal belongings, fresh water, toothbrushes
      and many other personal amenities. He is being kept in the cell for 23
      hours a day, with only an hour for recreation.

      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign is urging all our allies and supporters to
      download a PDF format copy of the following letter and mail it out to Warden
      Zenk demand that Jose Perez Gonzalez be treated properly and that he be
      transferred to a better penitentiary.

      Mail out the letter or fax it to the Prison Fax: 404-331-2403 And if you
      want to call the Warden at Phone: 404-635-5100

      http://www.prolibertadweb.com/JPGSupportLetter.pdf