Simon Woolley on www.GAP-Radio.com tonight

  • GAPNet
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005

      Greetings Family and Welcome Black,

      Yes, it’s HealthWatch tonight and every Tuesday on www.GAP-Radio.com (Global Africa People’s Radio) part of our quest to Heal, Strengthen, Entertain, Educate, Empower and Celebrate our Global African Family.

      Tonight, with the blessings of our Ancestors, we will look at the SocioPolitical Health of our Global African Family with Simon Woolley, an African Giant of the UK Political Arena, co-Founder and Director of Operation Black Vote, Founder and Chair of Black Londoners Forum and member of a host of other Organisations including the Black Jewish Forum.

      Join us and the rest of the Global African family tonight, Tuesday 1st November 2005, at 8.00pm to 10.00pm GMT (3.00pm EST 12.00pm PST, 10.00pm EAT) for another edition of GlobalEyes HealthWatch when Brother Simon will discuss his life and his vision for the Global African Family in the UKKK.

      To join in the discussion, just log in to: www.gap-radio.com . Let your voice be heard by calling: +44 208 678 9098 or email: info@...

      If you won’t be able to listen but have any Questions please send them in to info@... .

      Tell 2 2day, 2morrow, and every 2day about GAP-Radio.com.

      Have you answered the Poll question at www.gap-radio.com yet? Check it out!

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"