NOCHE CUBANA: Support Venceremos Brigade and the Cuban 5

  • FreetheCuban5 LibertadparalosCinco
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2005
      The Popular Education Project to Free the Cuban 5
      http://www.freethecuban5.com
      Freethecuban5@...
      Free the Cuban 5 Hotline: 718-601-4751

      Download The Project Sept. Edition Newsletter:
      http://www.freethecuban5.com/JF5October2005.pdf

      SUPPORT THE VENCEREMOS BRIGADE NOCHE CUBANA FRIDAY OCTOBER 28TH!!

      Didn't make it to Cuba with us this year?

      Join us as we recreate a night in Cuba and share what we learned about the
      revolution, our work, our experience and the TRAVEL CHALLENGE!! COME READY
      TO EAT FOOD, DANCE AND PLAY DOMINOES!! Food will be served and Drinks will
      be sold!!

      Hosted by the Venceremos Brigade (vbrigade@...)
      $10 donation (but you give what you can)

      Friday Oct. 28th at 7:30pm (doors Open)
      Program begins at 8pm
      Party begins 9pm-11:30pm

      Unity Hall 235 w23rd St.
      NY NY

      The Popular Education Project to Free the Cuban 5 is calling on all peoples
      to support the international campaign to sign on the letter to Attorney
      General Alberto Gonzalez ro demand the FREEDOM OF THE CUBAN 5!!

      Forward this email throughout your address books and link this link to your
      websites!!

      The time is now to put pressure on the US government to free the Cuban 5!!
      After the Aug. 9th decision of the 11th Cicuit Court of Appeals
      (http://www.freethecuban5.com/page16.html) and the Decision by the UN
      Working group on Arbritrary Detentions, the the time is now to keep putting
      pressure on the US government!!

      The People free Political prisoners!! Add your name to the list of
      support!!

      http://www.liberenlos5.cult.cu/index.php?lang=2