Sunday Feast Full of Surprises Today on www.GAP-Radio.com

  • GAPNet
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005

      Greetings Family,

      It’s another fantastic Sunday Feast! on www.GAP-Radio.com .

      We offer you another Marathon Rebroadcast of great New Programs aired during the past week including:

      BigRead on Monday

      we started reading our current BigRead book the phenomenal novel “Two Thousand Seasons” by Aiy Kwei Armah. We also recognised the Earthday of our Sister Winnie Mandela.

      HealthWatch on Tuesday

       with Sister Mia Morris, the proprietor of www.BlackHistoryMonth.com . This interview which terminated prematurely, shows clearly how sick we are as a family and how much farther we have to go before we are liberated.

      WealthCreation on Wednesday,

      When we spoke exclusively with Sister Wadiya Abu-Jamal the wife and Soul Mate of Mumia Abu-Jamal and also with Brother Kwabena Asamoah the director of Expo Africa 2005.

      Innovations on Thursday

      We featured the works of Iconographer Pablo Menfesawe whose exhibition “Icons of a Golden Dynasty”.

      Edutainment/YouthVoice on Friday

      with Rastafarian Musician One Jah Okechukwu who treated us with a taste of his amazing voice and spoke of his life as a child during the Biafran/ Nigerian war.

      Join the rest of the Global African family today, Sunday 2nd October 2005, (and every Sunday) from 8am GMT for 15+ hours of Information Feasting.

      To partake of the SundayFeast just log in to: www.gap-radio.com or www.globalafrica.com

      Have you answered the new Poll question at www.gap-radio.com yet? Check it out!

      Tell 2 2day, 2morrow, and every 2day about GAP-Radio.com.

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"