Sunday Feast on www.GAP-Radio.Com

  • GAPNet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005

      Greetings Global Africans,

      It’s another Sunday Feast! on www.GAP-Radio.com .

      We offer you over Twenty Hours of top class Vital information broadcast during the past week including:

      The BigRead with “Stolen Legacy: Greek Philosophy is Stolen Egyptian Philosophy” by George G. M. James

      HealthWatch with Chief Adelekan

      WealthCreation with Designer/Director Patrick Bedeau

      Innovations with some interesting new ideas

      Edutainment with Sam Addo creator of the popular “No Bling!” TV series

      AfricanVoices with Professor Leonard Jeffries speaking and in an Exclusive interview

       Join the rest of the Global African family today, Sunday 31st July 2005, (and every Sunday) from 6am for 20 hours of Information Feasting.

      To partake of the SundayFeast just log in to: www.gap-radio.com. Let your voice be heard by calling: +44 208 678 9098 or email: info@...

      Have you answered the new Poll question at www.gap-radio.com yet? Check it out!

      Tell 2 2day, 2morrow, and every 2day about GAP-Radio.com.

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"