Chief Adelekan Live on www.GAP-Radio.com tonight

  • GAPNet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005

      Greetings Brothers and Sisters and Welcome,

      It is an honour to present to you Chief Adeleya Adelekan, vice President of OrisaWorld Europe, (the World Congress of Orisha Tradition and Culture) tonight on www.GAP-Radio.com!

      Yes, it’s HealthWatch tonight (and every Tuesday on Global Africa People’s Radio) In our quest to heal and strengthen our nation, we will be joining with the Chief who is one of the foremost authorities and practitioners of the Ifa Yoruba way of being tonight in an exclusive extended discussion.

      Join us and the rest of the Global African family tonight, Tuesday 26th July 2005, at 8.00pm GMT (3.00pm EST 12.00pm PST, 10.00pm EAT) for another edition of GlobalEyes HealthWatch when Elder Brother Chief Adelekan will discuss his work and his message to the youth.

      To join in the discussion, just log in to: www.gap-radio.com . Let your voice be heard by calling: +44 208 678 9098 or email: info@...

      Tell 2 2day, 2morrow, and every 2day about GAP-Radio.com.

      Have you answered the Poll question at www.gap-radio.com yet? Check it out!

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"