ProLibertad Cookout/Celebrate Assata Shakur

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      http://www.ProLibertadWeb.com
      ProLibertad@...
      Bronx 718-601-4751
      Manhattan 212-927-9065
      New Jersey 201-435-3244

      PROLIBERTAD FREEDOM COOK OUT 2005/CELEBRATE ASSATA SHAKUR'S BIRTHDAY!!

      Join ProLibertad on our annual Freedom Cook Out to HighLands Pool in
      Ringwood, New Jersey!!

      Enjoy the sun, fun and relaxation of HighLands Pool!! Bring your swimming
      trunks for the cool and refreshing Chemical-free mountain stream fed pool!!
      We will have FOOD, FUN, MUSIC, GAMES, SPORTS and RELAXATION!!

      **JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE ASSATA SHAKUR´┐ŻS BIRTHDAY!!**

      Bring a cupcake, candle or musical instrument as we celebrate the life of
      our sister Assata Shakur!!

      Saturday July 16th, 2005 at 9am!! Get on the Bus!! Support ProLibertad!!
      Meet at the corner of w179th St. and Broadway at 9am to catch one of our
      Freedom Vans to HighLand Pools!!

      Transportation from NYC ($10), Entrance to HighLand Pools ($5) and Food
      ($5); all together $20. Contact ProLibertad to reserve a seat on our
      Freedom Bus by calling 718-601-4751 or email ProLibertad@...

      For more information on the ProLibertad Freedom Picnic, please contact
      ProLibertad at ProLibertad@..., Bronx 718-601-4751, Manhattan
      212-927-9065, New Jersey 201-435-3244. Check out the website:
      http://www.ProLibertadweb.com