Reality Soundbeat Tonite on ASID HI Power Radio

  • Reality Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2005
      Tonite we will be presenting a special broadcast on
      ASID HI Power Radio <http://asid-sounds.com> in praise
      of Freedom Fighters, and the Historical Fight for
      African Liberation and Anti Imperialism.

      we will Feature Poetry by Horace Coleman,
      as well as Linton Kwesi Johnson.
      Music by a variety of cultural artists,
      and a special suprise interview.

      Tune In - 24/7 to the Roots of Internet Radio
      ASID HI Power <http://www.tinyurl.com/75z6w>
      We Are 100% Freedom Programmd - Click In Today.

      A Luta Continua,

      ~RE

      ASID HI Power Radio
      <http://asid-sounds.com>