Brother Hakim on www.GAP-Radio.com tonight (Thursday)

  • GAPNet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005

      Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

      It’s Thursday again! that means innovations Day at Global Africa People’s Radio (www.GAP-Radio.com ), when we discover, uncover and expose some of the inventive and creative genius abundant in our Global African Family. Tonight’s very special Studio Guest is the Extraordinary Film Analyst, Film Maker, Talk Show Host and Teacher, Trevor Hakim.

      Join us and the rest of the Global African family tonight, Thursday 16th June 2005, (and every Thursday) at 8.00pm GMT (3.00pm EST, 12.00pm PST and 10.00pm EAT ) for another edition of GlobalEyes Innovations when we will be discussing the Life and Works of Brother Hakim and breaking down the message behind a few of your favourite films.

      To join in this Interactive discussion, just log in to: www.GAP-Radio.com. Let your voice be heard by calling our New Number: +44(0)208 678 9098 or email: info@...

      Tell 2 2day, 2morrow, and every 2day about GAP-Radio.com.

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"