Ope Bankole on GAP-Radio.com Tonight (Wednesday)

  • GAPNet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005

      Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

      It’s Wednesday! that means WealthCreation at Global Africa People’s Radio (www.GAP-Radio.com ). Tonight we have in the GAP-Radio.com studio one of the biggest men in the in the field of Media Marketing and Publishing, Brother Ope Bankole, the Managing Director of the UK Black Links Business and Consumer Directory

      Join us and the rest of the Global African family tonight, Wednesday 1st June 2005, (and every Wednesday) at 8.00pm GMT (3.00pm EST 12.00pm PST and 10.00pm EAT) for another edition of GlobalEyes WealthCreation when we will be discussing with Brother Ope “The Media’s Role in Global Africa’s Liberation”.

      To join in the discussion, just log in to: www.gap-radio.com and listen. Let your voice be heard by calling our New Number: +44(0)208 678 9098 or email: info@...

      Tell 2 2day, 2morrow, and every 2day about GAP-Radio.com.

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"