GAP-Radio.com Live Repeats

  • GAPNet
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:12 PM

      Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

      From tonight, 1st April 2005, due to popular demand, each live broadcast will be re-broadcast three (3) times in the following 24 hours at 6 hourly intervals.

      The 1st April program will be re-broadcast tonight 2nd April at 2.00am GMT, 8.00am GMT and 2.00pm GMT.

      Tonight’s show featured two questions. In the first hour we had: “The Pope: Not Dead Yet? What you praying for?” And in the second hour we asked: “What’s in a Name?”

      Login to www.GAP-Radio.Com every night at 8.00pm GMT to participate in our live broadcast as it happens.

      Please email events and happenings information to info@... or call 44(0)871 871 6616 for further information.

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"