the "gig" is up...

  • solomon abdul-Rahman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005

      Now, I suppose Mr. Osirica will attempt to state that the
      similarities are the result of pre-extant Egyptian religion,
      prophesising Jesus'(pbuh) coming.

      I believe the most damning evidence that the Christianity practised
      in America is pre-extant Egyptian religion is the Black Madonna and

      It was said: in Ancient Kush (Ethiopia), that the Gods-Walked-Earth-
      in-Human-Form and
      worshipped The Amen (The One-God Who Exists But Cannot Be Seen) in
      that great ancient
      Holy City located at the 4th Cataract that is known today as Gerbal
      Berkal. African-centered
      Christianity divorced Eurocentric Christianity over the
      interpretation of the Monophysite
      Doctrine (God-In-Flesh): Ethiopian-Egyptians believed that when God
      manifested, in flesh,
      that man becomes a Living Mortal God... while Euro-centric
      Christianity believed that when
      God manifests in flesh, two separate beings exist side-by-side,
      inside man...Divine and
      The ancient teachings about Eternal Life and Resurrection
      existed in ancient
      Kush-Kmt thousands of years before the man they call Jesus the
      Christ was said to have
      existed. The story of The Black Madonna and Child is rooted in
      remote Ethiopian-Egyptian

      The Black Madonna (The Original Madonna)
      The Ethiopian-Egyptian Mother (St. Maryum Sion) and Child (The Black
      Messiah) is the
      Original Black Madonna and Child. The European Mother Mary and
      Child is based on the
      African icon. In modern day Ethiopia, The Black Madonna is called
      St. Maryum Sion (Holy
      Mother of Zion); Christians and Catholics call our Divine
      Mother... "Mary, Mother of God."
      One should note however that the word Meri (spelled Mary by
      Europeans) is an ancient
      Ethio-Egyptian name. This clearly reveals how ancient Africa
      influenced Eurocentric
      religions. Egypt was The Light of the World...but Kush (Ethiopia)
      was the Light in Egypt's
      Eyes...this is the story that has never been told. The Black
      Madonna and her Little Black
      Baby were worshipped in Europe long before the slave trade, and
      continue to be worshiped
      until this very day in many different forms and by many different
      names: For example, in
      Russia She is known as Our Lady of Kazan, and in Poland, Our Lady of
      Few people are aware that when communism ended in Russia in 1993,
      the first thing the
      Russian people did was to construct a $3 million dollar cathedral on
      the Red Square,
      dedicated to "Our Lady of Kazan," the Black Madonna and Child.
      France has an
      extraordinary amount of Black Virgins, perhaps more than any other
      nation. The truth of the
      Ethio-Egyptian Black Madonna and her Black nappy-haired baby, has
      yet to be told.

      Names of
      St. Marym Sion
      Countries Where
      She is Worshipped

      Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil,
      Canada, Costa Rica,
      Czechoslovakia, Ecuador,
      Ethiopia-Egypt (home of original
      Black Virgin), England, France
      (who has more Black Virgin
      sites than any other country),
      Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy,
      Lithuania, Malta, Mexico, The
      Netherlands, The Phillipines,
      Poland, Portugal (the slave
      capital of the world), Romania,
      Russia, Spain, Switzerland,
      Turkey, USA.

      Our Lady of Montserrat; The Black
      Beloved Lady; Santa Maria, ora
      pro Anglia; Our Lady for the
      Preservation; Our Lady of Hal;
      Virgin de Copobana; Jemanja;
      Our Lady of Czestochowa; Our
      Lady of Kazan; Our Lady of
      Altotting; Our Lady of Loretto; Our
      Lady of Dublin; La MAadonna di
      Montenero; La Madonna Mora;
      Our Lady of Guadalupe; Our Lady
      of the Phillipines; Our Lady of
      Kursk; La Donna della Verita (Our
      Lady of Truth): Isis/Auset.

       Your most sincere and loyal servant
      suleiman = wise   abdul = slave of
      Rahman = The Benificent or The Doer of Good
      so, the wise slave of, The Doer of Good
      "Pluto sits out there, but still just a touch of the Sun moves her."

      Do you Yahoo!?