Re: St. Augustine may have believed Christianity was pre-extant Egyptian

  • BIFF
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2005
      --- In historynotes@yahoogroups.com, solomon abdul-Rahman
      <solomon_abdulrahman@y...> wrote:
      > Re: [africanclassicalhistory] St. Augustine may have believed
      Christianity was pre-extant Egyptian mythology...

      > Solomun,
      > I've always thought, at least since I began to question the status
      quo, that christianity couldn't be an European religion. For one
      very glaring reason is because it is not based on physical power and
      material gain. The Euro's religion is capitalism - plain and simple.
      > Another thing I have long wondered about is who were most of those
      early christians sacrificed to the lions in Rome? The media, of
      course, have almost all of them as whites. But we all know what
      liars and fakes people in the media are. So what we have seen in
      the media means absolutely NOTHING. Is that something you'd be
      interested in researching? I'm going to see what I can find, also.
      > It strikes me as logical that this philosophy so foreign to them
      like that of Socrates' who they sacrificed (it would not surprise me
      if he was murdered instead of "self-poisoned" as the story goes)
      would bring about the destruction of those who preached it. In
      addition, since christianity started earliest in Afrikan countries,
      Ethiopia, KMT it follows, though not without question, that the
      earliest christians would be Afrikan.
      > HTP,
      > Mahari
      >

      > Your most sincere and loyal servant
      > suleiman = wise abdul = servant of
      > Rahman = The Benificent or The Doer of Good
      > so, the wise servant of, The Doer of Good
      > "Pluto sits out there, but still just a touch of the Sun moves
      her."

      > The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!
    • Djehuti Sundaka
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2005
        --- In historynotes@yahoogroups.com, solomon abdul-Rahman
        <solomon_abdulrahman@y...> wrote:
        > Re: [africanclassicalhistory] St. Augustine may have believed
        Christianity was pre-extant Egyptian mythology...

        > Solomun,
        > I've always thought, at least since I began to question the status
        quo, that christianity couldn't be an European religion. For one very
        glaring reason is because it is not based on physical power and
        material gain. The Euro's religion is capitalism - plain and simple.
        > Another thing I have long wondered about is who were most of those
        early christians sacrificed to the lions in Rome? The media, of
        course, have almost all of them as whites. But we all know what liars
        and fakes people in the media are. So what we have seen in the media
        means absolutely NOTHING. Is that something you'd be interested in
        researching? I'm going to see what I can find, also.
        > It strikes me as logical that this philosophy so foreign to them
        like that of Socrates' who they sacrificed (it would not surprise me
        if he was murdered instead of "self-poisoned" as the story goes) would
        bring about the destruction of those who preached it. In addition,
        since christianity started earliest in Afrikan countries, Ethiopia,
        KMT it follows, though not without question, that the earliest
        christians would be Afrikan.
        > HTP,
        > Mahari

        "I've always thought, at least since I began to question the status
        quo, that christianity couldn't be an European religion. For one very
        glaring reason is because it is not based on physical power and
        material gain."

        Matthew 10:34-36
        Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come
        to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his
        father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law
        against her mother-in-law; and a man's foes will be those of his own
        household.

        Matthew 28:19-20
        Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the
        name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching
        them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you
        always, to the close of the age."

        1Corinthians 15:24-28
        Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father
        after destroying every rule and every authority and power. For he
        must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last
        enemy to be destroyed is death. "For God has put all things in
        subjection under his feet." But when it says, "All things are put in
        subjection under him," it is plain that he is excepted who put all
        things under him. When all things are subjected to him, then the Son
        himself will also be subjected to him who put all things under him,
        that God may be everything to every one.

        Revelation 20:6
        Blessed and holy is he who shares in the first resurrection! Over such
        the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of
        Christ, and they shall reign with him a thousand years.

        Xristianity has always been an imperialist religion. Its very
        foundation is the expectation of a "Xristos" i.e. "Anointed" king who
        will conquer the world and reward his worshippers with joint
        rulership.

        "Another thing I have long wondered about is who were most of those
        early christians sacrificed to the lions in Rome? The media, of
        course, have almost all of them as whites. But we all know what liars
        and fakes people in the media are. So what we have seen in the media
        means absolutely NOTHING."

        "In addition,
        since christianity started earliest in Afrikan countries, Ethiopia,
        KMT it follows, though not without question, that the earliest
        christians would be Afrikan."

        Romans 1:13-16
        I want you to know, brethren, that I have often intended to come to
        you (but thus far have been prevented), in order that I may reap some
        harvest among you as well as among the rest of the Gentiles. I am
        under obligation both to Greeks and to barbarians, both to the wise
        and to the foolish: so I am eager to preach the gospel to you also who
        are in Rome. For I am not ashamed of the gospel: it is the power of
        God for salvation to every one who has faith, to the Jew first and
        also to the Greek.

        1Corinthians 1:24
        but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of
        God and the wisdom of God.

        Galatians 2:3
        But even Titus, who was with me, was not compelled to be circumcised,
        though he was a Greek.

        Galatians 2:9
        and when they perceived the grace that was given to me, James and
        Cephas and John, who were reputed to be pillars, gave to me and
        Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the
        Gentiles and they to the circumcised;

        Acts 14:1
        Now at Ico'nium they entered together into the Jewish synagogue, and
        so spoke that a great company believed, both of Jews and of Greeks.

        Acts 17:4
        And some of them were persuaded, and joined Paul and Silas; as did a
        great many of the devout Greeks and not a few of the leading women.

        Acts 17:12
        Many of them therefore believed, with not a few Greek women of high
        standing as well as men.

        Acts 18:4-6
        And he argued in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded Jews and
        Greeks. When Silas and Timothy arrived from Macedo'nia, Paul was
        occupied with preaching, testifying to the Jews that the Christ was
        Jesus. And when they opposed and reviled him, he shook out his
        garments and said to them, "Your blood be upon your heads! I am
        innocent. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

        Acts 19:10
        This continued for two years, so that all the residents of Asia heard
        the word of the Lord, both Jews and Greeks.

        Acts 20:21
        testifying both to Jews and to Greeks of repentance to God and of
        faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.

        John 16:2
        They will put you out of the synagogues; indeed, the hour is coming
        when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God.

        The vast majority of the Xristians were Greeks i.e. "the Gentiles"
        especially after the mid 80s when Xristians were cast out of the
        synagogues. Paulos traveled to and preached in European cities, not
        "Afrikan countries". Ethiopia didn't become Xristian until after
        nearly 300 years of Xristianity in Europe and the Xristians of KMT
        were mainly the Greeks of Alexandria. Paulos himself had been a
        Hellenized Jew and the Xristian scriptures had been written in Greek
        for a Greek speaking population.

        Djehuti Sundaka