01/02 "Top Secret Studios" Special this evening: "SIZZLA Kolonji"

  • Reality Ausetkmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      JUSTAFYI -
      ASID will be playing from our top 100 Yoruba and Cultural Songs
      this afternoon - there will be 20+ YORUBA Traditional Musical
      Selections Played Starting from 1:30 pm et.

      this playlist is over 28 hrs long and will include many
      "played one time only hits" as this is a special one time only show,
      played in celebration of our Blessings From The Ancestors.

      we are featuring Chief Bolu, Michael Spiro, Fela and Femi Kuti;
      and the Yoruba Dahomean Choirs; all today 01/02/2005

      as always lots of Good Roots, and Rastafarian Culture Music,
      Nyabingi and Bongo Congo - Live and Direct to You @ASID HI-Power

      01/02 "Top Secret Studios" Special this evening: "SIZZLA Kolonji"

      Click IN ---> <http://www.tinyurl.com/49dse>

      Oda,

      Olufemi

      Yorubalife - Moderator