Global Afrikan Congress in Canada

  • wautella
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      Global Afrikan Congress in Canada

      Sowing the Seeds of an Afrikan Kuzinduka (Renaissance)
      Building the Global Afrikan Congress in Canada

      To Afrikan and Afrikan Descendants in Canada:
      You are invited to attend the 2nd Gathering of the Canadian family.
      * Reporting on the Suriname Gathering
      * Reviewing the Canadian organizational Structure
      * Re-educating our minds

      The 2nd Canadian
      Family Gathering January
      21-23, 2005
      Metro Hall
      55 John Street
      Toronto

      * Early registration: $15.00.
      `til January 7, 2005
      * Regular registration: $20.00
      We urge you to register early to assist us with our planning

      Please mail cheque/money order to:

      Global Afrikan Congress
      - North American Region
      P.O. Box 27024
      4190 Finch Ave E.
      Scarborough, ON M1S 4T0

      E-Mail: gac_hq_ca@...

      www.globalafrikancongress.com

      "We acknowledge and profoundly regret the untold suffering and evils
      inflicted on millions of men, women and children as a result of
      slavery, the slave trade, the transatlantic slave trade, apartheid,
      genocide and past tragedies. We further note that some States have
      taken the initiative to apologize and have paid reparation, where
      appropriate, for grave and massive violations committed."

      ยง100. Durban Declaration. World Conference Against Racism, 2001 and
      Signed by 168 States, including Canada