1 Prisoner, 1 Contact: Mumia Abu-Jamal

  • The Drum Collective & The Talking Drum N
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      1 Prisoner, 1 Contact: Mumia Abu-Jamal
      In an effort to make sure that all Political Prisoners receive correspondence, to honor our Comrades and educate the masses-Each week as part of the 1 Prisoner, 1 Contact Mandate, The POCC (Atlanta PE Class), The Drum Collective, several Universities, and many others have began to write a different Political Prisoner each week as a collective effort.

      This week's Political Prisoner is our Comrade Mumia Abu-Jamal, one of our strong warriors. This brother was a member of the Black Panther Party, strong supporter of the MOVE, and an excellent writer. Mumia Abu-Jamal is on death row for false murder charges.

      To find out more information about him click this link:
      http://www.mumia.org

      To read some of his articles click below:
      http://topica.com/lists/mumiacolumns/read

      More about MOVE:
      http://www.rwor.org/a/v19/940-49/946/move9.htm

      Send letters to:
      Mumia Abu-Jamal
      AM 8335
      SCI-Greene
      175 Progress Drive
      Waynesburg, PA 15370

      Please write!
      Free'em All!!!!!!!!!!!

      "I would rather be a member of this [Afrikan] race than a Greek in the time of Alexander, a Roman in the Augustan period, or Anglo-Saxon in the nineteenth century." - Edward Wilmot Blyden

      "Now is the time for us to come together with one another, to organize, to speak out and speak up on behalf of each other. There is no time to waste, while we debate, define, and discuss; the enemy continues his genocidal plan. We need to bear in mind the Ashanti proverb: \'Two men in a burning house must not stop to argue.\' " - Dr. Mutulu Skakur

      UHURU!

      The Drum Collective - http://www.thedrum.org

      Assata Shakur Forum - http://www.assatashakur.org/forum

      AAPRP - http://members.aol.com/aaprp