Re: Historynotes-l melanin research

  • Yvette Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
      Drs. Richard King and Patricia Newton
      also, check out www.blackconsciousness.com for videos and dvds, lectures, books, etc.

      Okey Enyia <morphosis357@...> wrote:
      greetings,

      i'm doing research on the psychobiological impact of melanin as it relates to people of color on a global basis. i am seeking info (websites, books, articles, essays, contacts) that can assist me in this endeavor. thanks!

      okey

      "Failure is not an option. Be a change agent and agitate the status quo!"

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Historynotes-l@yahoogroups.com
      to subscribe send blank a message to
      : historynotes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      to Unsubscribe - send a blank message to
      historynotes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      visit us on the web at : http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/historynotes

      Hotep !!!

      RE and Djehuti
      CO - Moderators - Historynotes-l
      check out our Diasporac news archive 24 hr a day dynamic news updates
      http://ausetkmt.com/diaspnewslinks.html

      Do you Yahoo!?