Reminder - Ausetkmt Radio presents "Yoruba and Trad...

  • historynotes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 6, 2004

      Ausetkmt Radio presents "Yoruba and Traditional African Music"
      Live Each Week in This Time Slot

      Date: Sunday, November 7, 2004
      Time: 1:00PM - 6:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Alafia Family
      We Will be presenting our Weekly program of Traditional Yoruba
      Praise Music and Rastafarian Praise Music Live on Ausetkmt Radio
      <http://live365.com/stations/ausetkmt> 12:45pm - Sunday's

      following that we will continue to present our
      African Traditional, Caribbean and Rastafarian
      Music Programming.

      Please click in to enjoy <http://live365.com/stations/ausetkmt>

      Hope You Join Us,

      Odabo,