melanin research

  • Okey Enyia
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      greetings,

      i'm doing research on the psychobiological impact of melanin as it relates to people of color on a global basis. i am seeking info (websites, books, articles, essays, contacts) that can assist me in this endeavor. thanks!

      okey

      "Failure is not an option. Be a change agent and agitate the status quo!"

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Yvette Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
        Drs. Richard King and Patricia Newton
        also, check out www.blackconsciousness.com for videos and dvds, lectures, books, etc.

        Okey Enyia <morphosis357@...> wrote:
        greetings,

        i'm doing research on the psychobiological impact of melanin as it relates to people of color on a global basis. i am seeking info (websites, books, articles, essays, contacts) that can assist me in this endeavor. thanks!

        okey

        "Failure is not an option. Be a change agent and agitate the status quo!"

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Historynotes-l@yahoogroups.com
        to subscribe send blank a message to
        : historynotes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        to Unsubscribe - send a blank message to
        historynotes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        visit us on the web at : http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/historynotes

        Hotep !!!

        RE and Djehuti
        CO - Moderators - Historynotes-l
        check out our Diasporac news archive 24 hr a day dynamic news updates
        http://ausetkmt.com/diaspnewslinks.html

        Do you Yahoo!?