ProLibertad Freedom Picnic

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign is calling on all our allies and supporters
      to help us raise money for our Campaign work and for our Commissary Fund for
      the Puerto Rican Political Prsoners!! Check out the follwoing activities
      and lend your support!!

      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      ProLibertad@...
      http://ProLibertadWeb.tripod.com
      Manhattan 212-927-9065
      Bronx 718-601-4751
      New Jersey 201-435-3244

      SATURDAY JULY 19TH, 2003 AT 9AM
      COME TO THE PROLIBERTAD FREEDOM PICNIC
      AT HIGHLAND POOLS IN RINGWOOD, NEW JERSEY

      Bring your swimming trunks for the chemical free stream fed ponds!! We will
      have food, FUN, music, dancing, games, sports and relaxation!! Help us raise
      money for the Puerto Rican Political Prisoner Commissary Fund!!

      Meet at the corner of w179th St. and Broadway at 9am to catch one of our
      Freedom Vans to HighLand pools!! $20 for Transportation from NYC for adults
      and $15 for children, Entrance to HighLand Pools and Food. Contact
      ProLibertad to reserve a seat on our Freedom Vans by calling 718-601-4751 or
      email ProLibertad@...

      SATURDAY JULY 26TH, 2003 AT 6PM
      CELEBRATE THE 50TH ANNIVERSAY OF THE CUBAN REVOLUTION
      AT 1199 310 W43RD ST. DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. LABOR CENTER AUDITORIUM

      Let Bush Jr. know that the friends of Cuba will not stand idly by and allow
      this new wave of US led terrorism against Cuba to go on unchallenged!!

      We stand with Cuba!! No to war on Cuba!! Yes to sovereignty!! Let Cuba be
      free!! End the Blockade!! Free the Cuban Five Political Prisoners!!

    • ProLibertad Campaign
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2003
        The ProLibertad Freedomm Campaign is calling on all our allies and
        supporters to support the ProLibertad Freedom Picnic; this is our summer
        fund-raiser for our campaign work and to raise commissary money for the
        Puerto Rican Political Prisoners!!

        The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
        ProLibertad@...
        http://ProLibertadWeb.tripod.com
        Bronx 718-601-4751
        Manhattan 212-927-9065
        New Jersey 201-435-3244

        SATURDAY JULY 19TH, 2003 AT 9AM
        COME TO THE PROLIBERTAD FREEDOM PICNIC
        AT HIGHLAND POOLS IN RINGWOOD, NEW JERSEY

        Bring your swimming trunks for the chemical free steam fed ponds!! We will

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2005