Official UN Petition for Peace

  • James Neusom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Greetings All,
      (Removal & Contact Info At The Bottom Of The Page)

      I'm very twisted about the possibility of War with
      Iraq.

      Personally I feel Saddam Hussein is the governmental
      version of Rodney King. He is running headlong down
      the freeway to War with the equivalent of the LAPD (GW
      Bush) riding his bumper, begging him to stop.

      As Colin Powell has stated; Saddam has purposely
      missed every off ramp to Peace on the road to War.
      We all know he is in for the beat-down of his life
      when they catch him and no amount of video cameras
      will save him.

      In fact, this War will be video taped through the nose
      of cruise missiles and gun cameras for instant
      playback and regurgitation to a larger world audience
      then ever saw the notorious Rodney King/L.A. Riots
      video.

      But at any rate, as a Christian and a military veteran
      I must stand on my principles and speak out against
      the unnecessary deaths of thousands due to the
      stupidity of one man. You must follow your own
      conscience.

      All I ask is that you forward this petition on to your
      network of online friends and let them chose for
      themselves. Let GW and the world hear your voice!!!

      Peace & Gods Blessings,

      Jim Neusom

      Oh by the way .... If you want to send it to your
      congressmen as well you can find their email address
      at http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1411/

      ****************************
      Registration Is Now Open For The Landmark 25th
      Anniversary

      BDPA 2003 NATIONAL CONFERENCE
      (From The Classroom To The Boardroom)

      August 13th - 17th 2003
      Philadelphia Marriott Hotel

      Details are available at the BDPA CONFERENCE CENTRAL
      at http://www.bdpa.org/ccentral2003.cfm, or
      REGISTER NOW at https://secure.bdpa.org/Creg.cfm