Happy New Year 2003!!

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      Check out the ProLibertad Web site:
      http://ProLibertadWeb.Tripod.com/page7.html

      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign wishes our allies and supporters,
      nationally and internationally, a Happy New Year of organizing, educating
      and mobilizing in 2003.

      As we enter another year of work, victories and opportunities, We in
      ProLibertad, feel it is important for us to remind people that there are
      STILL five Puerto Rican Political Prisoners in U.S. jails. Imprisoned for
      their actions and politics as freedom fighting revolutionaries, it is
      important to remember the sacrifice they have made for La Patria (The
      Country of Puerto Rico)and do whatever we can to support the movement for
      which they have been incarcerated.

      Below are their addresses; we urge you to write to them and to create a
      relationship with them. It is our letters, post cards and donations of
      money that show the prisoners that we are thinking of them and support our
      National Liberation struggle.

      Write to them:

      Oscar Lopez Rivera
      #87651-024