May 20th Antonio Camacho Negron!!

  • benjamin ramos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign is sending this email to the many political
      organizations and campaigns that have worked with us in the past to ask for
      an endorsement of our May 20th Reception for Antonio Camacho Negron (one of
      our freed Puerto Rican Political Prisoners) and to invite the greater
      movement along to this powerful reception/celebration!!

      Antonio Camacho Negron will be in New York one night before he returns to
      Puerto Rico (he has denied Parole conditions and is going back to Puerto
      Rico to lead a protest against the colonial government).

      Join for us for FOOD, LIVE PERFORMANCES BY MARIPOSA, THE WELFARE POETS,
      YARISA COLON AND OTHERS, MUSIC AND COME HEAR ANTONIO CAMACHO NEGRON SPEAK!!

      The reception/celebration will take place on:

      MONDAY MAY 20TH, 2002 AT 6:30PM
      ST. MARY'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH
      521 W126TH ST. (BETWEEN BROADWAY AND AMSTERDAM AVENUE)
      Take the 1 or 9 train to w125th St. and Broadway

      To endorse this activity please email ProLibertad@...

      ***If you are interested in sending Antonio some money for his travel costs
      and for general pocket money (which he seriously needs) then please send
      your tax deductible donation to:

      IFCO/PROLIBERTAD FOR ANTONIO CAMACHO NEGRON
      402 W145TH ST.
      NY, NY 10031