Greetings Brothers and Sisters

  • afrocentricpoet73
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hello Fellow Kings and Queens descended from Alkebulan:

      I am a young Brother who is new to this group, although I've been
      following it for quite some time. Much respect to the SERIOUS
      knowledge and intellect that is disseminated on this discussion group
      and also to Bro. Rashidi and several other of our people who have
      taken this path left by the ancestors. First, Bro. Djehuti Sundaka:
      MUCH RESPECT, MUCH RESPECT! I recall someone doing a Ph.D. paper on
      Blacks in Ancient Japan or China - was that you, Brother? If so,
      could I get a copy of it - some people in my family thought I was
      being false when I told them that the earliest dynasties in Asia were
      Black. Second, I recently learned from Bro. Ashra Kwesi and several
      others that the EXODUS story really has no factual basis; however, an
      event that REMOTELY comes close was the Expulsion of the evil Turkish
      Hyksos from Kemet by Ahmose I or Utmose I. Now, my question is: Were
      the Hyksos WHITE? Third: I was surfing the net the other night and
      came across a website called Julia's Collectibles. She has the nerve
      to be selling Little Black Sambo paintings, and stupidly talks of
      how, "Little Black Sambo is a wonderful story for kids", and how it,
      was her, "favorite story as a child", and then she tries to shift the
      blame by saying that the story came from India. QUIT
      FRONTIN'!!!!!!!!!!! I thought about sending her a poem I made up, but
      refused to. What do y'all think? Here's the poem:

      To Whomever this May Concern:

      I guess you think it's funny,
      Using racist images
      To make money.

      Your sales pitch is tired;
      Your logic: weak and runny.

      Low is an understatement
      Of how far you're willing to go-
      You have too much nerve to reminisce happily
      About Little Black Sambo

      Then you claim,
      "Hurry! These Sambo pictures have sold out!"
      I can see CLEARLY, there's not much,
      That you're about.

      Then you go on and on,
      Saying Sambo's "perfect for every child";
      Not only is that an ignorant statement,
      It's crazy, dumb, and wild.

      And you have the nerve to say
      That Sambo's story is wonderful
      A statement like that,
      Reveals a mind that's pitiful.

      Then you shift blame
      From white supremacy to India;
      Knowing good and well that
      It came from people like ya'.

      A story created and based
      On racist nonsense;
      Arrogantly making a profit
      At someone else's expense.

      But once again, to you, there will always be rights that
      The Constitution gives-
      I guess you forgot that same document
      Counted some of us 3/5

      Of a human

      You're perpetuating
      Ruin

      And ignorance
      It's a shame you lie on others
      To sustain your existence

      And, unbeknownst to you
      There's a huge, unpublicized fact-
      You'd have an extremely hard existence if it wasn't for
      INVENTIONS CREATED BY BLACKS!

      Such as pencils, and paper
      The stapler, and your printmaker,
      All the things around EVERY HOUSE
      That y'all KNOW y'all can't do without!

      So the next time you make a buck,
      With a picture of a dead slaveownin' president'
      Know ONE DAY, you'll stand before the creator,
      And YOU WILL HAVE TO REPENT!

      And as you look around the sky,
      I'm sure you'll get a panic attack,
      When you find out that Yeshua (Jesus)
      Isn't white, BUT HE'S BLACK!

      So go on,
      Continue making your money,
      Thinkin' that racism's funny;
      Thinkin' your product CAN'T BE BEAT-
      Quit FRONTIN'!
      We know, that in your closet,
      You're probably hanging KKK sheets!

      And Last, but not Least, do any of you know of an Afrocentric Poetry
      website where people can submit their poetry? I'd love to share my
      ever-increasing archive. Thank you, Brothers and Sisters. I know this
      was alot to say, but I have a lot to say. HOTEP!

      Sincerely,

      The Afrocentric Poet73
    • djahuti.geo
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
        Greetings Afrocentric Poet,

        The Hyksos were the same color as the Palestinians of today. They
        were known as the Amoriym (i.e. the Amorites, the major ethnic group
        of the Kana'aniym/Canaanites) and, like other Semites, had been no
        less Arab than the Arabs of today. Turkish people would not arrive
        upon the scene from Central Asia until nearly 3000 years later.
        Here's a link that may be of some interest to you.

        Origins Of Faith
        http://www.geocities.com/djahuti.geo/OriginsOfFaith.html

        Djehuti Sundaka