17734TODAY: Listen to The African History Network Show on The Empowerment Radio Network, 4pm-7pm EST!!!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Jun 19, 2014
      Hello Everyone,

      TODAY on The African History Network Show with Michael Imhotep on The Empowerment Radio Network, Thursday, June 19th, 4pm-7pm EST, 1) Many people think that if they win millions of dollars in the lottery they will be set for life. Not so. We’ll deal with a woman who won $10 million dollars and is broke now.  2) We’ll continue with an excerpt from Michael Imhotep’s lecture “Understanding The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade, What They Didn’t Teach You In School”  3) June 19th is also known as “Juneteenth” for African Americans.  We’ll talk about the significance of this day in history.

      Listen to The African History Network Show on The Empowerment Radio Network with host Michael Imhotep Monday-Friday, 4pm-7pm EST at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or listen to the show on your smartphone by downloading the "TuneInRadio" App. Once you download the app search for "Empowerment Radio Network".

      Call in with questions & comments at 1-888-669-2281 or post your questions and comments on our Facebook Fan Page: “The African History Network” or on Twitter @TheAHNShow or email us at AHNShow@....

      If you want a radio station in your area to carry this show, call them and ask them to carry it. They can call 1-888-688-1912 for more information.

      Sign up for our email newsletter informing you about the show as well some powerful news articles by texting the word "Kemet" to 22828.

      If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world.

      --
      Michael Imhotep
      President, The African History Network