17654CHICAGO: Thurs. Feb. 27th, Michael Imhotep, keynote speaker at "Open Our Eyes Forum for African American Men", 9am-5pm

  • Michael Imhotep
    Feb 26, 2014
      Hello Everyone,

      CHICAGO: FREE EVENT - Thurs. Feb. 27th, Don't miss Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show at the "Open Our Eyes" for African American Men event, 9am-5pm at The Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Ctr, 4300 S. Cottage Grove, Chicago, IL. This is sponsored by Housing Resource Network & The National Alliance of The Descendants of Enslaved Africans.

      They are going to do a screening of "Hidden Colors" with a discussion that I'll participate in. My presentation will be "Should African Americans Celebrate Black History Month: Exposing The Myths". I'll do an overview of this presentation. I'll speak around 3pm CST. Be sure to visit my vendor table. Hope to see you there.

      For more information email me at TheAHNShow@....

      If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughtout the Diaspora and around the world.

      #TheAHNShow FB: IG: Twitter: Michael Imhotep

      --
      Michael Imhotep
      President, The African History Network