17645TONIGHT: Marduk Bel, "Kemet, Science & Medu Neter", Kenya K. Stevens from The JujuMama Love Academy and Ayo Handy-Kendi, creator of "Black Love Day", Thurs. 8pm EST on The African History Network Show!!!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Feb 13, 2014

      TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show with host Michael Imhotep, Thursday, Feb 13th, 8:00pm-11:00pm EST with guests Historian and Lecturer, Marduk Bel, Kenya K. Stevens from The JujuMama Love Academy and Ayo Handy-Kendi, creator of “Black Love Day”.

      Listen to the show 8pm-11pm EST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2014/02/14/marduk-bel-kenya-stevens-ayo-handy-kendi--the-african-history-network-show or at www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com or by phone LIVE (914) 338-1375.These shows are archived also.

      Marduk Bel, founder of “The Temple of Knowledge 720” will talk about “Kemet, Science and The Medu Netcher (Hieroglyphics) We’ll also talk about “The Meeting of Master Teachers 2014” Lecture Series taking place, Fri. Feb. 28h. – Sun. Mar. 2nd in Detroit at The 5e Gallery, 4605 Cass Ave. Visit www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com for more information.

      Kenya K. Stevens, Co-CEO of The JujuMama Love Academy is back to talk about Tantra Sacred Sexuality and Live Demo they are doing on Friday, Feb. 14th.

      Ayo Handy-Kendi will talk about the African American Holiday “Black Love Day”, Feb. 13th which is an alternative to Valentines Day.

      Would you like to tell thousands of people across the country and around the world about your business, website or event?  Then you want to advertise on “The Per Ankh Hour Q & A Show” with Prof. Kaba Kamene (aka Booker T. Coleman) of “Hidden Colors 1 &2” on Wednesdays & “The African History Network Show” on Thursdays.  These are Internet Radio Shows with listeners around the world. Your ad will also be marketed to our over 12,000 subscribers on our Youtube Channel and on The African History Network Facebook “Like Page” which has over 30,000 Likes (followers). Excerpts of the shows are posted on our Youtube Channel to give you more exposure like this excerpt http://youtu.be/WVKYAT8EqOs.

      We have low cost advertising rates as low as $30/week. Our Platinum package is our best value and also includes an interview on The African History Network Show. Special discounts for Multi-Month packages.

      For more information please email us at TheAHNShow@... or call us at (313) 462-0003. Your ads will play also on the archived and Podcasted episodes of the show on www.Itunes.com.

      Listen to The African History Network Show with host Michael Imhotep, every Thurs, 8pm-11pm EST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375. Episodes are also archived on www.Itunes.com.

      --
      Michael Imhotep
      President, The African History Network