17640TONIGHT: "The Dogon Nation of Mali West Africa: Dogon Philosophy - Higher Order Thinking Skills" with Prof. Kaba Kamene (aka Booker T. Coleman) of Hidden Colors.

  • Michael Imhotep
    Feb 5, 2014
      Hello Everyone,

      Listen to "The Per Ankh Hour Show Q & A" with Bro. Kaba Hiawatha Kamene (aka Booker T. Coleman) of “Hidden Colors 1 & 2” and Michael Imhotep on The African History Network, Wednesday, Feb., 5th, 2014, 10:00pm-11:30pm EST for "The Dogon Nation of Mali West Africa: Dogon Philosophy – Higher Order Thinking Skills”.

      Listen to the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2014/02/06/per-ankh-hour--the-dogon-philosophy-higher-order-thinking-skills or www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com or by phone LIVE at (914) 338-1375.  Call in with your questions.  Archived episodes are also available for you to listen to as well.

      You can download the Dogon Study Notes from www.PantherPrince.com.  #TheAHNShow @TheAHNShow

      Bro. Kaba Kamene will broadcast his LIVE Streaming teaching session on http://www.townzonetv.com/channel/view/dr-kaba-kamene-27 from 9pm-10pm EST every Wednesday. The cost is $10 to view his LIVE Broadcast and helps to support him in what he does. We will do Questions & Answers right after his LIVE Streaming broadcast on “The Per Ankh Hour” on The African History Network and it’s FREE to listen to the Internet Radio Show. Call in at (914) 338-1375.

      Would you like to tell thousands of people across the country and around the world about your business, website or event?  Then you want to advertise on “The Per Ankh Hour Q & A Show” with Prof. Kaba Kamene (aka Booker T. Coleman) of “Hidden Colors 1 &2” on Wednesdays & “The African History Network Show” on Thursdays.  These are Internet Radio Shows with listeners around the world. Your ad will also be marketed to our over 12,000 subscribers on our Youtube Channel and on The African History Network Facebook “Like Page” which has over 30,000 Likes (followers). Excerpts of the shows are posted on our Youtube Channel to give you more exposure like this excerpt http://youtu.be/WVKYAT8EqOs.

      We have low cost advertising rates as low as $30/week. Our Platinum package is our best value and also includes an interview on The African History Network Show. Special discounts for Multi-Month packages.

      For more information please email us at TheAHNShow@... or call us at (313) 462-0003. Your ads will play also on the archived and Podcasted episodes of the show on www.Itunes.com.

      Listen to The African History Network Show with host Michael Imhotep, every Thurs, 8pm-11pm EST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375. Episodes are also archived on www.Itunes.com.

      --
      Michael Imhotep
      President, The African History Network