17637SUNDAY: Michael Imhotep LIVE WEBSTREAMING PRESENTATION: "Should African-Americans Celebrate Black History Month: Exposing The Myths" presentation & discussion with Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show, 2pm-6pm EST!!!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Feb 1, 2014
      Hello Everyone,

      DETROIT: FREE EVENT – DONATIONS ACCEPTED & LIVE WEBSTREAMING - Sun. Feb. 2nd, 2014, 2:00pm-6:00pm EST, The African History Network Lecture Series presents "Should African-Americans Celebrate Black History Month: Exposing The Myths" presentation & discussion with Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show. We'll see you at The 5e Gallery, 4605 Cass Ave., Detroit, MI (corner of Cass & Forest St. behind the church. Enter through the Forest St. entrance through the Red Door). FREE EVENT - Donations Accepted. For more information call (313) 462-0003 or email us at TheAHNShow@... or visit www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com.

      Visit www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com 2pm-6pm EST, Sun. Feb. 2nd to WEBSTREAM this presentation by Internet.

      Watch a preview of the presentation here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjWI_w9Fv3U

      This in-depth presentation dispels myths regarding African and African-American history in an astonishing way that will surprise you. This lecture is full of sources such as articles, video clips, websites and more. Once you watch this DVD you will ask the question, “Is Black History part of American History or is American History part of African History?”

      Topics Discussed Include:
      - The fascinating, little known History & purpose behind the creation of “Black History Month”.

      - Why is Black History Month in February, the shortest month of the year?

      - The African Presence in America 51,700 years ago in South Carolina.

      - Was John Hanson the 1st Black President?

      - Was Africa named after a Roman General named Scipio Africanus?

      - Did Pres. Abraham Lincoln free Slaves with the Emancipation Proclamation in 1863?

      - Is there a man of African descent on the back of the $2 bill?

      - The presence of The Moors in Europe

      - Evidence of how knowledge of our history boosts our children’s self esteem & helps them academically and
      much more!

      CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE PRESENTATION: http://www.townzonetv.com/channel/view/the-african-history-network-91

      You can watch from your computer, tablet, Iphone, Android phone, etc.  You just need the latest version of your video player.

      If you have any problems with TownZoneTV please call Chris at (510) 601-5064.

      IMPORTANT: You will be prompted to set up an account with TownzoneTV.com. It takes about 30 seconds.
      Please remember the (live now) section is only a 10 sec preview for channels that are live - double click the screen to bring you directly to the channel page - the same place you purchase the ticket

      (New Advertisment Notice - Adf.ly - please wait until you see skip ad -after 5sec)

      Did you miss "Understanding The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade: What The Didn't Teach You In School" by Michael Imhotep on Sat. Jan. 18th, 2014? It's available on DVD. It's Item #712 at www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com and is 4 hours.

      If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com.  We have information to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world.

      Listen to The African History Network Show with host Michael Imhotep as we interview some of our top Scholars on African History and much more every Thurs, 8pm-11pm EST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375. Episodes are also archived on www.Itunes.com.

      --
      Michael Imhotep
      President, The African History Network