17635TONIGHT: Dr. Phil Valentine of "Hidden Colors 1 & 2" and Afrykyan Moon, Pres. & Founder of "Breastfeeding Mothers Unite", Thurs. 8pm EST on The African History Network Show!!!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Jan 30, 2014
      Hello Everyone,

      TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show with host Michael Imhotep, Thursday, Jan 30th, 8:00pm-11:00pm EST with guests Dr. Phil Valentine of “Hidden Colors 1 & 2” and Afrykyan Moon, Pres. & Founder of “Breastfeeding Mothers Unite”.

      In our “Scholar Warrior Segment”, Dr. Phil Valentine will talk about Metaphysics and African History.  We’ll explain what Metaphysics is, it’s origin and why it’s important and much more.

      Listen to the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2014/01/31/dr-phil-valentine--metaphysics-african-history or at www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com or by phone LIVE (914) 338-1375.

      Visit us on Facebook at:
      https://www.facebook.com/events/1401898030058302/?previousaction=join&source=1#

      In our “Health is Wealth” segment we’ll speak once again with Afrykan Moon of the Breastfeeding Mothers Unite organization who will talk about the benefits of breastfeeding for Mothers and Children.  She’ll also talk about their upcoming event in Detroit, Feb. 1st.  Visit http://www.breastfeedingmothersunite.com/ for more information.

      Michael Imhotep will talk about his upcoming presentation that will be LIVE WEBSTREAMED, Sun. Feb. 2nd, 2:00pm-6:00pm EST in Detroit, MI. The African History Lecture Series presents "Should African-Americans Celebrate Black History Month: Exposing The Myths" presentation & discussion with Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show.  We'll see you at The 5e Gallery, 4605 Cass Ave., Detroit, MI (corner of Cass & Forest St. behind the church.  Enter through the Forest St. entrance through the Red Door).  FREE EVENT - Donations Accepted. For more information call (313) 462-0003 or email us at TheAHNShow@... or visit www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com.

      Visit www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com 2pm-6m EST, Sun. Feb. 2nd to LIVE WEBSTREAM this presentation by Internet.

      Would you like to tell thousands of people across the country and around the world about your business, website or event?  Then you want to advertise on “The Per Ankh Hour Q & A Show” with Prof. Kaba Kamene (aka Booker T. Coleman) of “Hidden Colors 1 &2” on Wednesdays & “The African History Network Show” on Thursdays.  These are Internet Radio Shows with listeners around the world. Your ad will also be marketed to our over 12,000 subscribers on our Youtube Channel and on The African History Network Facebook “Like Page” which has over 30,000 Likes (followers). Excerpts of the shows are posted on our Youtube Channel to give you more exposure like this excerpt http://youtu.be/WVKYAT8EqOs.

      We have low cost advertising rates as low as $30/week. Our Platinum package is our best value and also includes an interview on The African History Network Show. Special discounts for Multi-Month packages.

      For more information please email us at TheAHNShow@... or call us at (313) 462-0003. Your ads will play also on the archived and Podcasted episodes of the show on www.Itunes.com.

      Listen to The African History Network Show with host Michael Imhotep, every Thurs, 8pm-11pm EST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375. Episodes are also archived on www.Itunes.com.

      --
      Michael Imhotep
      President, The African History Network