17577TONIGHT: Prof. Kaba Kamene "The Role of Melanin In The Chakra System: The Brow Chakra (3rd Eye)" We'll also discuss The Documentary "The African-Americans: Many Rivers To Cross" Wed. 10pm EST!!!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Oct 23 6:23 PM
      Hello Everyone,

      Listen to "The Per Ankh Hour Show Q & A" with Bro. Kaba Hiawatha Kamene (aka Booker T. Coleman) of “Hidden Colors 1 & 2” and Michael Imhotep on The African History Network, Wednesday, Oct., 23rd, 10pm-11pm EST for “The Shabaka Stone: Spiritual Melanin - The Impact of Melanin in The Chakra System – The Brow Chakra (3rd Eye)”.  We’ll also discuss the new Documentary by Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr., “The African-Americans: Man Rivers To Cross”.  The 1st installment of this 6 part series aired on Tuesday, Oct. 22nd.  If you missed it watch it here and join in the discussion.  Why didn’t Dr. Gates talk about Africans who had been in the U.S. for thousands of years?  http://www.pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/
      Visit us on Facebook at:

      Bro. Kaba Kamene will broadcast his LIVE Streaming teaching session on http://www.townzonetv.com/channel/view/dr-kaba-kamene-27 from 9pm-10pm EST every Wednesday. The cost is $10 to view his LIVE Broadcast and helps to support him in what he does. We will do Questions & Answers right after his LIVE Streaming broadcast on “The Per Ankh Hour” on The African History Network and it’s FREE to listen to the Internet Radio Show. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.

      Listen to “The Per Ankh Hour Q&A” with Bro. Kaba Kamene, Wednesdays, 10pm-11pm EST at http://tobtr.com/s/5601087 or www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or by phone LIVE at (914) 338-1375. Archived episodes are also available for you to listen to as well.

      Michael Imhotep
      President, The African History Network
      Executive Producer/Talk Show Host of The African History Network Show
      (313) 462-0003 (Office)
      Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursdays, 8pm-11pm EST
      at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/TheAfricanHistoryNetworkShow or at (914) 338-1375