17563TODAY: Michael Imhotep will Guest Co-Host on The Mildred Gaddis Show On "Inside Detroit" on WCHB 1200 AM or LIVE Streaming, 6am-10am, Mon. Sept. 30th, Special Guest, Prof. Kaba Kamene (aka Booker T. Coleman) of Hidden Colors & Abayomi Azikiwe!!!

  • Michael Imhotep
    Sep 30, 2013
      Hello Everyone,

      TODAY: MONDAY Sept. 30th - Listen to The Mildred Gaddis Show on  “Inside Detroit” on WCHB 1200 AM, Monday, Sept. 30th, 6am-10am as she welcomes Guest Hosts, Ken Harris, President/CEO Michigan Black Chamber of Commerce & Guest Co-Hosts Michael Imhotep host The African History Network Show and Dr. Jeffrey Robinson, Professor/Lecturer at Michigan State University.

      Our Topic: Detroit’s Black Identity Crisis and the Impact of Community Economic Sustainability

      Our guests will include Prof. Kaba Hiawatha Kamene (aka Booker T. Coleman) of “Hidden Colors 1 & 2” and Abayome Azikiwe, Editor of The Pan-African Newswire and Businessman, Jerome Barney.

      Listen to the show at www.WCHBNewsDetroit.com, WCHB 1200 AM or 99.9FM.  You can also download the WCHB 1200 app from your Smartphone or listen on the Tune In App.

      To reach Michael Imhotep visit www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com or call him at (313) 462-0003 or email him at TheAHNShow@....

      Michael Imhotep
      President, The African History Network
      Executive Producer/Talk Show Host of The African History Network Show
      (313) 462-0003 (Office)
      Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursdays, 8pm-11pm EST
      at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/TheAfricanHistoryNetworkShow or at (914) 338-1375