17555TONIGHT: Prof. Kaba Kamene (aka Booker T. Coleman) of "Hidden Color", "The Role of Melanin In The Root Chakra" on The Per Ankh Hour Q&A Show, Wed. 10pm EST

  • Michael Imhotep
    Sep 18 11:36 AM
      TONIGHT: Listen to "The Per Ankh Hour Show Q & A" with Bro. Kaba Hiawatha Kamene (aka Booker T. Coleman) of “Hidden Colors 1 & 2” and Michael Imhotep on The African History Network, Wednesday, Sept. 18th, 10pm-11pm EST for “The Shabaka Stone: Spirituality - The Role of Melanin in The Root Chakra!!!”
      We’ll also continue our discussion dealing with The History of Christianity and how “Jesus The Christ” was a personification of the movement of the Priest/Priestesses of the Amen Priesthood fighting against Roman persecution.

      Visit us on Facebook at:
      https://www.facebook.com/events/220223098136637/?context=create#

      Bro. Kaba Kamene will broadcast his LIVE Streaming teaching session on http://www.townzonetv.com/channel/view/dr-kaba-kamene-27 from 9pm-10pm EST every Wednesday. The cost is $10 to view his LIVE Broadcast and helps to support him in what he does. We will do Questions & Answers right after his LIVE Streaming broadcast on “The Per Ankh Hour” on The African History Network and it’s FREE to listen to the Internet Radio Show. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.

      Listen to “The Per Ankh Hour Q&A” with Bro. Kaba Kamene, Wednesdays, 10pm-11pm EST at www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or by phone LIVE at (914) 338-1375. Archived episodes are also available for you to listen to as well.

      Listen to The African History Network Show every Thursday, 8pm-11pm EST at www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375. Episodes are also archived on www.Itunes.com.

      --
      Michael Imhotep
      President, The African History Network