14543MUTABARUKA on www.GAP-Radio.Com tonight

  • GAPNet
    Sep 1 5:34 AM

      Greetings Family

      As promised, Revolutionary Poet and Radio presenter, Brother Mutabaruka, will be in our studio at www.GAP-Radio.com tonight as part of his BRIEF whistle-stop visit to the UKKK.

      Join us and the rest of the Global African family tonight, Thursday 1st September 2005, (and every Thursday) at 8.00pm GMT (3.00pm EST, 12.00pm PST and 10.00pm EAT ) for another edition of GlobalEyes Innovations, when we will continue our discussion with Brother Mutabaruka about his life’s work, his plans for the future and his observations on the Global African liberation movement.

      To join in this Interactive discussion, just log in to: www.GAP-Radio.com.

      Let your voice be heard by calling: +44 208 678 9098 or email: info@...

      Tell 2 2day, 2morrow, and every 2day about www.GAP-Radio.com .

      May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.

      Love and life

      Spartacus R.

      "Knowledge of self is the key to life"
      Share it with us @
      http://www.globalafrica.com
      "the home page where you really feel at home"