Re: [Historic Movie Palaces] Tributes for Cinema Owner,Wollongong's Regent Cinema

  • Don Wagner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2004
      This is interesting but how about telling us where this theater, the Regent?,
      is located? Is there a web site? Can we learn more? More info please.

    • jimor2
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29 11:37 AM
        ********
        Don Wagner's question is answered by using the Search by Theatres box
        on the www.CinemaTreasurs.org site and one will then find at the
        bottom of the list of REGENT theatres, one in Australia:
        http://www.cinematreasures.org/theater/2894/
        I hope this is sufficient information.
        Jim R.
        --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, Don Wagner <overit@n...>