Orpheum Theatre, St. Louis, Mo.

  • hawaiiguy123155
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2004
      Orpheum Theatre Gets New Owners

      ST. LOUIS, MO — The Orpheum Theatre has been purchased by Mike and
      Steve Roberts, who also own the Roberts Mayfair Hotel, an historic
      Wyndham Hotel (adjacent to the Orpheum), and the historic "Roberts
      Lofts" (former Board of Education building, designed by I. Taylor,
      located across the street at 9th and Locust).

      Although still in the planning stages, I believe this will be another
      fine renovation. In St. Louis, the Roberts brothers are well-known
      patrons of the arts, who've gained much respect for the thoroughness
      of all their various endeavors. As a native of this historic city, I
      look forward to attending the Orpheum Theatre's grand re-opening...
      without a doubt!