Porno

  • hawaiiguy123155
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2004
      On the site under links there are two sites that are porno. I can't
      see the association with prono and Historic Movie Palaces.
      Under Links The Best Pics On The Web
      Under Files Freegallerydirectory.html
      Hawaii Guy
    • mrcooby
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2004
        --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "hawaiiguy123155" <hawaiiguy123155@y...> wrote:
        > On the site under links there are two sites that are porno. I can't
        > see the association with prono and Historic Movie Palaces.
        > Hawaii Guy

        I know what you're saying, and agree, but ironically there's a major association with porno and Historic Movie Palaces. For better or worse, from the '60s to the '80s porno kept a number of movie palaces safe from the wrecking ball until new uses could be found for them. Where new uses couldn't be found for some, at least those theatres stayed around for some years longer than they might have.

        Now: Here's a treat for all Chicagoland theatre fans. The Cook County Assessor's Office has a new website up where you can see EVERY building in Chicago by just typing in the address. Check on some of the old theatres to see what they look like today. You'll be here awhile! http://www.cookcountyassessor.com

        =Lou=

        "Two? This way, please..."