Uploading Photos

  • hawaiiguy1231 <charlesvanbibber@msn.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2003
      I have been trying for the last to days to upload photos to the photo
      album for St. Louis Movie Palaces. Once it told me that it only
      accepts JPG which my photos are and ever since then it says that it
      cannot access my account, maybe you could help me with this problem
      and tell me what to do to correct this problem. I don't have any
      problem getting into any of the other functions just the upload
      photo's is giving me the problem.
      Thanks
      Chuck